Commitment to Community
Corosoft cares for our surrounding community. Our employees, as individuals, work actively to improve the quality of life where we live. Our promise is to passionately deliver on our professional and personal commitments, and we are keeping our promise. Corosoft sponsors cultural and educational events from our offices around the world.
- Community support: Corosoft encourages employees to participate in community events. The company has organized activities around helping outlying communities. Support includes both time-off for participation, as well as financial sponsorship.
- Charity: Corosoft regularly organizes employee donations for charitable causes, including educational assistance to children living in poverty and families affected by natural disasters. The company will match employee donations to these causes, as well as provide additional financial assistance
- Volunteering: The Corosoft Care, India “Love Our Community” team, established in 2009, visited local orphanages and nursing homes on a regular basis, organizing various activities to engage senior citizens and orphan children. In recognition for outstanding community service, this team was awarded the title “2009-2011 Outstanding Youth Service Team” by the local community authorities. The “Love Our Community” team was so successful that Corosoft employees in Hyderabad, another major Indian city, were inspired to found a local chapter of the Love Our Community.
- Corosoft established the Corosoft Outreach to support over fifty charities including nursing homes, orphanages, and under-privileged elementary schools.
- Corosoft holds an annual golf tournament in Delaware, USA, proceeds from which go to local charities.