Oracle E-Business Suite Solutions
Oracle maintains a powerful presence in the global enterprise software marketplace with the E-Business Suite product series. In this era of globalization, it is critical to ensure your organization is able to keep pace when it comes to global enterprise capabilities. Implementation of a coordinated global enterprise strategy can no longer be viewed as a strategic option, but rather must be viewed as a strategic necessity. Oracle has a large and extensive ecosystem of solution implementation and system integration partners. Corosoft composes solutions that bring together a vision for how Oracle Solutions should align with a business strategy as well as the capability to design and implement that Oracle-based solution. As Oracle’s committed partners, Corosoft gains insight into clients’ needs and gaps in clients’ application use. We position ourselves as a good fit for midsize to large enterprises that require strong technical expertise.
Implementation of a coordinated global enterprise strategy requires sophisticated systems and processes. However, with increased sophistication comes increased complexity and rising costs for providing a global suite of enterprise services and capabilities. Executives are facing the ultimate challenge of simultaneously increasing global focus while also reducing costs. How do you ensure your Oracle implementation meets your organization’s pressing needs while simultaneously controlling skyrocketing IT costs? Reducing overall IT expenditures while increasing organizational effectiveness is where application outsourcing can become an integral part of your comprehensive IT strategy.
A pioneer and leader in the IT services industry with over a decade of experience providing Oracle solutions for our customers, Corosoft offers a customized package implementation that is both innovative and seamless, offering cost effective solutions with consistent results.
- Corosoft’s Oracle practice is led by a team of ex-Oracle senior executives and consultants who have many years of international experience in Oracle E-Business Suite application implementation. All of Corosoft’s Oracle resources are seasoned, functional, and technically-minded. Together, the team’s rich experience is comprised of many man-years of Oracle E-Business Suite application implementations.
- Providing rollout and implementation services in China and Asia-Pacific along with offshore development and support services to overseas clients differentiates us from our competitors and offers a clear advantage to your organization.
- We combine the best of onsite and offsite expertise to provide our clients with a powerful and cost-effective delivery model.
- Corosoft’s Oracle experience in both implementation and support spans a wide range of industry sectors including telecom, financial services, energy, high-tech, manufacturing, and retail and distribution.
- Corosoft has the experience to help your organization implement Oracle E-Business Suite modules
- Oracle R11i, R12
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Supply Chain
- Oracle Discrete Manufacturing
- Oracle Process Manufacturing
- Oracle Project Accounting
- Oracle Treasury
- Oracle CRM
- Oracle Customer Data Hub
- Oracle Warehouse Management
- Oracle HRMS
- Oracle BI and Data Warehousing
- Oracle Development Tools — Forms, Reports, Discoverer, Workflow, Business Intelligence tools, etc.
- Corosoft’s Oracle implementation methodology is based upon the proven Oracle AIM methodology to ensure consistency across different shores, organizations and project teams.
- Corosoft’s international management team guarantees that service is professionally managed and allows for high quality communication with your organization’s management team.
- Corosoft has earned the confidence of our extensive list of customers. We are your organization’s trusted partner, incorporating state-of-the-art techniques in both facility security management and IP protection.
Our partnership will help your organization gain consistent high-quality and measurable project results. Corosoft’s quality control processes will enable your organization to maintain high-quality at negligible additional cost, resulting in a better ROI.